Supervisa Insurance Mississauga
Supervisa Insurance Mississauga
Canada Immigration introduced a new Visa for Family Reunification on December 1st, 2011, called “SUPERVISA.” The primary requirement is to buy emergency medical insurance from a Canadian Insurance provider for candidates and submit it along with a Supervisa application. It comes as a golden opportunity for immigrants and the Canadian Citizens to reunite with parents and grandparents under this program. SuperVisa is a multi-entry visa with a maximum validity of ten years. Supervisa helps parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents visit their families residing in Canada for 24 months without renewing their temporary Status.
Studies acknowledge that most of the parents and grandparents want to visit their loved ones at regular intervals. SuperVisa has helped them by giving an alternative to join. Parents or grandparents waiting for their prolonged immigration process are relieved with this supervisa opportunity.
Who Needs Canada Super Visa Insurance?
Suppose you are applying for Canadian SuperVisa. It is necessary to submit the proof of private medical insurance purchase from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for one year. Minimum of $100,000 in medical coverage for healthcare, Hospitalization and repatriation required.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Super Visa?
- You were the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- You are legally allowed to visit Canada
- You trip purpose must be to visit Canada, and you will leave by choice at the end of your vacation
- You must confirm that your child or grandchild is financially capable and meets a minimum income requirements
- You are required to submit a written invitation letter from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support during your visit to Canada
- You need to clear the medical exam required by Canadian immigration
- Buy emergency medical insurance for one year from a Canadian company—the minimum coverage for $100,000 Canadain Dollars.
Underline Benefits for SuperVisa Insurance
- Full coverage for Hospitalization related to a medical emergency – Hospital room, up to semi-private
- Medical Services – Medical Treatment related to Emergency by a Physician or Surgeon
- Diagnostic Services – Cost associated with X-rays and other diagnostic tests requested by Physician and approved by the Insurance providers
- Prescription Drugs – Drugs and medication prescribed concerning an emergency
- Ambulance – Use of a licensed ambulance in an emergency
- Paramedical Services – Coverage for the cost related to licensed Chiropractor, Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Chiropodist, and Podiatrist. Pre-approval required from the claim management
- Accidental Dental – Coverage for repair or replacement of natural teeth or permanently attached artificial teeth injured by an unexpected event,
- Emergency Dental pain relief – Coverage of up to $500 for treatment or relief of dental pain
- Funeral Expenses –Coverage for Funeral
- Side Trips coverage- Side trips to the United States or Mexico are covered,
- Coverage for Pre-existing Conditions- Pre-existing conditions are covered as long as the condition has been stable for the last 90 to 180 days
Visitor Assurance helping Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Milton, and Markham residents to get an instant quote from All major insurance companies without any hassle. just enter the following information in our get quote calculator and see the magic
- Select coverage single or couple
- Enter the date of births
- Select the arrival date
- Coverage amount set to $100,000 change if you need more coverage
- Choose pre-existing coverage (Yes or No)
- Click Get quote
The best part is you no need to share your email address and phone number to get an instant quote.
Many residents of the Mississauga are savings lots by using our portal. You can do this by following the steps mentioned above.